Global navigation bar
Local navigation bar
Agree to collect and use personal information
Personal Information Collection and Usage Agreement
SMPLATEK (hereinafter, the ‘Company’) values the Customer’s personal information in compliance with the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.
In case of modification thereof, the Company will make public notice of it through posting it on the bulletin board of Company's website or individual notice.
■ Personal Information Items to be Collected
The Company collects the personal information items as in the below for membership subscription, consultation, and service request.
• Items to be collected: Name, Mobile-phone number, E-mail address, Access Log, Cookies, Access IP information
• Method of personal information collection: Homepage (online RFQ bulletin board etc.) tools for collection of created information
■ Purpose of Personal Information Collection and Usage
The Company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes:
• Implementation of terms and conditions relating to services provided and settlement of charges for services provided.
Provision and purchase of contents, payment of charges, shipping of goods, billing address, and other shipping needs.
• Membership Management
Member verification and personal identification pursuant to the use of membership services;
prevention of any fraudulent use of members and unauthorized use;
confirmation of the intent to join; confirmation of age; grievance handling including complaints; and delivery of announcement.
• Utilization for Marketing & Advertisement
Development and specialization of new service (product); delivery of advertisement information such as events; provision of service pursuant to demographical characteristics and posting of advertisement; access frequency; and statistics on the Members’ use of services.
■ Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information
In principle, the Company immediately destroys personal information after the purpose of collection and use of the information are achieved. However, the following information will be retained for the purpose specified in the below:
• Information Retained: Name, Mobile-phone Number, E-mail, Service Use Record, Access Log, Cookies, Access IP information.
• Basis of Retention: Answering questions or inquiries.
• Period of Retention: 1 month.
In addition, if any personal information of member is required to be retained under the applicable laws and regulations, the Company will retain the personal information for the period as prescribed under such applicable laws and regulations as follows.:
• Records on contracts or withdrawal of subscription: 5 years. (The Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, Etc.).
• Records on payment and supply of goods: 5 years.(The Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, Etc.)
■ Procedures and Method of Destruction of Personal Information
In principle, the Company immediately destroys personal information after the purpose of collection and use of the information are achieved. Personal information destruction procedure and method are as follows:
• Destruction Procedure
The information that the member provided to subscribe for membership is transferred to a separate database (DB) (separate document box for paper) after the purpose of such information is fulfilled, stored for a fixed period of time based on Company’s policy and the reason for information protection pursuant to related laws (refer to Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information), and destroyed. The personal information transferred to a separate DB is only retained and not used for other purposes unless otherwise required by law.
• Destruction Method
The personal information saved in an electronic form is deleted in a technical method which disables the regeneration of the records.
■ Provision of Personal Information
The Company does not provide the Member's personal information to the outside. However, except as follows:
• In case the Members agree in advance; or in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, or if there is a request from the investigating agency in accordance with procedures and methods prescribed in the Act for the purpose of investigation.
side navigation bar
Gear Box-European Model
Gear Box-European Model